-+[Lavender Town]+- -+[Lavender Town]+-

but i like it

LadyArsenic responds:

Lol why peanuts?! Thank you! ^__^

Babokon - December Babokon - December

excuse me, is this the crispy chicken?

too many peanutszszszszszszszzszszszszzsszszsz

Babokon - Sunrise (Loop) Babokon - Sunrise (Loop)

I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING TAKING A SHOWER THINKING ABOUT WHY I NEVER SEE THE SUNRISE.
taco days are always meant to cometaco days are always meant to come
TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA TORTILLA THIS NOT A BANGER

DJ-Babokon responds:

ty 2m808. Do those boxers sit comfortably upon your skull?

Goodbye Maru Mari Goodbye Maru Mari

I LAAAAAVVVVVEEEE IT BROOOOOOO!
NICE MELODIES AND SHIT MAN KEEP IT UP

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

Thanks!

"Out of Here" "Out of Here"

NEEDS MORE BURRITO

DJ-Babokon responds:

GOD DAMMIT ELIJAH HALL RESIDENT IN MISSOURI CITY, TEXAS.
Just get OUT OF HERE.

B.M.B. B.M.B.

Triiiitooooonnneess everywhere!!!!! ;oooo

ELFAVORITO responds:

;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P ;P

Badman (Chiptunez) Badman (Chiptunez)

The sid in the beginning was a bad choice for a chord progression thinng.
melodies werent catchy.
Sorry brah, you'll improve.

skater007 responds:

Wasn't intended to be catchy, just random badfag stuff niggz

One Direction One Direction

YOU HAVE SOME CEREAL SKILL MAN! YOu DON"T D3SERV3 TO BE H3R3 ON NEWGROUNDS! YOU DESERVE TO BE 0N NEOPETS BOI!!! ILY FAVING YOU AND EVERYTHING

[WIP] Happy Dance [WIP] Happy Dance

Although honestly not a great track, I'll give you some credit since this was your first song.
I'm impressed by:
1.You actually had a stable chord progression
2.You were on key the whole time
3. You learned how to pitch bend
4.You're first song wasn't really a genric techno song with that nooby bass line -.-

So good job man :)
You might be a quick learner heh!

8keep responds:

Thanks! I admit, I really wouldn't want to listen to this very much myself. But it was a good starter song, and I learned a lot about song writing.

Happy B-Day Arcane Soul! Happy B-Day Arcane Soul!

joseph Kony and the Resistance Army have been abducting, killing, and displacing civilians in East and central Africa since 1987. We first encountered these atrocities in northern Uganda in 2003 when we met a boy named Jacob who feared for his life and a woman named Jolly who had a vision for a better future. Together, we promised Jacob that we would do whatever we could to stop Joseph Kony and the LRA. Invisible Children was founded in 2004 to fulfill that promise.

DJ-Babokon responds:

What the fuark did you just fuarking say about my aesthetics, you little beta? IâEUTMll have you know I graduated top of my class in the aesthetics crew, and ve been involved in numerous secret lifting techniques, and I have over 300 bathroom mirror selfies. I am trained in being alpha as fuark and the top lifter in the entire gym. You are nothing to me but just another beta phaggot. I will swag you the fuark out with aesthetics the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fuarking words. You think you can get away with not taking a protein shake in the anabolic window? Think again, fuarker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of alpha humans across the USA and your 1RM is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your lift. YouâEUTMre fuarking dead, kid. I can lift anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatâEUTMs just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in compound movements, but I have access to the entire arsenal of clenbuterol and melatonin injections and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your un-striated ass off the face of the continent, you little noob. If only you could have known what aesthetic retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fuarking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn beta. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fuarking dead, Phaggot.